Friday, October 28, 2011

Kpop Digital Art by Me



Hi Friends,
Today I will be sharing some digital art I did of my favorite Kpop Idols. As you all know that I am a lot inspired by Korean Industry so that was the reason which inspired me to do some digital art related to my favourite idols. 
My first try with shinee: I used a software to create these images. I used the simple laptop's mouse to create it. I wanted to start making cartoons digitally but unfortunately I right now do not have much funds to start working on it. So, these days I am doing hand painted or hand made fan art which is in my budget too.

My very first digital art. I was making Onew.Once I started working on these images I was also struck with the thought of coloring it. I finally found an easy to use software same as adobe functions to paint the digital images.

Kim Junsu from Mozart. I created a blunder out of it. So, I decided better to stick with my hand made art until I have money. Once I will have money I will try to learn digital art well.

Kim Junsu from Mozart my finalization. But still as these were my very beginners try I hope you liked my work. I need your support to keep on working and creating more fan art.

When I was making kim Junsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment