Friday, November 4, 2011

JYJ *KPOP* In Heaven Album 2011 Inspired Nail Art

Hey friends,
I am back with some amazing fan art. This time I did fan art of JYJ new album "In Heaven". As you all know that I am a very big fan of DBSK and now JYJ. So, I thought I should do something in order to show my support to JYJ.
JYJ has been quite famous throughout the globe now. I love their new album and these days they are out on their europe tour 2011.
This nail art is really close to my heart as I created it with all my heart and affection for all the female fans like me out there.

I tried the album cover on my middle finger nail. This was my very first attempt of the JYJ inspired fan nail art. As you can see it is very easy to do.

I did tried JYJ logo on my other fingers with IN HEAVEN mention in it. The tutorial video of this nail art is here. Please Click

For the tutorial of this nail art please click here.


I hope you all are going to love my work friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment