Friday, January 27, 2012

KPOP NAIL ART: DBSK / TVXQ 동방신기 Names INSPIRED

Hey friends,

This time I decided to do a simple french manicure for beginners and wrote the names of DBSK members on my nails along with JYJ and HoMin as well because I was tired of the inspirational designs and I wanted to do my nails in a funky style.

When I was wearing this design on my nails it felt so good and refreshing. I loved this unique idea of mine and everybody else around me was envying my style.
Yes I am holding SKKS cell phone made by me.

I always take so many pictures so you can get the idea how my design was actually looking.

So here I am I finally did it. Do let me know you liked my design or not. Please click on the video below to watch the tutorial.

Till next time bye bye :)

1 comment:

  1. nice one the cell phone looks rele cool...

    ReplyDelete