Tuesday, October 18, 2011

[FAN ART] JYJ *KPOP* In Heaven Music Video Making Cartoon Chibi English Sub

Hi Friends,
As we all know that JYJ's In Heaven album has been released worldwide. Due to which, Star_Leng made some cartoon story on it. I liked that cartoon story so much that I recreated those cartoons on my own and made a video to share it with all of you. As the cartoons were in Chinese so I translated them too. Here see the video: JYJ In Heaven Music Video Eng Sub

I am sharing these pictures with you people too. I hope you all are going to love my work. I will like to say thanks to star_leng alot again because it was their idea which I recreated. Please do provide me with your feedback as this is my first chibi video on my second YouTube channel. If you like my work then please keep supporting.





No comments:

Post a Comment