Saturday, September 24, 2011

SHINee *KPOP* Ring Ding Dong Inspired Anime/Chibi/Cartoon Nail Art for Halloween

Hi Friends,
This time I am back with my new work. 
This article is not any update or information which we normally share with you after every few hours. This time I am going to share fan art with you. We all love SHINee and everybody is always doing something for our own selves to create something related to our favorite idols which is called fan art sometimes. All shawols are most welcome to share their very own fan art with us. If you have done something really unique related to shinee, then do not forget to share it with other shawols.
I did SHINee's Ring Ding Dong Nail Art for this year Halloween. 
I choose SHINee as my halloween theme because I thought it would be something really exciting for other shawols as well.I am really loving this work of mine.
I am really loving this work of mine. SHINee in RDD adopted a very charming style inspired by butterfly. Many people all over the world were under their spell including the people who even could not understand Korean. SHINee's popularity worldwide is increasing day by day.
 
If you look at the chibi's or anime which I have made you can see how beautiful and elegantily the adopted this style. In this entire music video my favorite was Minho's style. I must say that guy really has a unique style and after him I think Key and Jonghyun were also looking very graceful including the other two members as well.


 I hope you all are going to love my art and support me. I hope I have not disappointed shawols.
Keep supporting me!
Tutorial:
Jonghyun's Nail Art Tutorial
Key's Nail Art Tutorial 
Onew's Nail Art Tutorial
Taemin's Nail Art Tutorial
Minho's Nail Art Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment