Friday, September 9, 2011

Kim Jaejoong Protect the Boss Anime Cartoon Chibi / 김 재 joong는 보스 애니메이션 만화 가져다 드려 보호

Hi Royales,
I made something last night in less than 10 minutes using pen for the first time. I have been good with paint brushes so I thought this is the right time I should start my drawings using pen and paper too.
So as these days Protect the boss drama is in highlights due to Kim Jae Joong of JYJ I thought to make him as my life's very first anime.
It did not turned out quite well but I would like to share it with all of you my life's first anime using pen.
I will keep trying making such things to improve myself now on and once I am better I plan to make small chibi conversations which all fans like.
I hope you will like my first try.

Take care and enjoy until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment