Tuesday, December 6, 2011

KPOP / KDrama Nail Art: Iljimae 일지매 Korean Drama 2008 Inspired

Iljimae is a drama (Korean drama) which was on aired in 2008. It starred Lee Junki, Park Shi Hoo, Han Hyo Joo and other great actors. It was a good drama and I really enjoyed watching it so I thought to do a nail art inspired by this drama which later on I gifted to a friend of mine.
 I was already determined to use the black background as it showed the main theme of the drama. The silver glitter is the depiction of stars where as black background of night. 

 Iljimae used red titi flower's painting so I made red titi flowers and its tree's branches on almost every nail. The last nail has the word iljimae on it filled with red in it. You can depict it as paint or as blood as well.

 The house which you can see on the third nail has a very important role in the lead character's life. When Iljimae's father gets killed its night time so I think from the scene I took my inspiration from was indicating towards it. Moreover,there were many other events in the drama which took place in night

 The golden symbol painting on one of the nail is the inspiration I took from the childhood of Iljimae's character's head cap. Now describing the last nail, on the last nail you can see the figure of Iljimae which I painted in front of the moon. It is one of the most symbolizing scenes of the drama which depict the theme of the story. As Iljimae was a thief. I even made some titi branches along with titi flowers so that the theme which I am trying to symbolize should be there. 
As all of you have seen the pictures of the nail art I did and also about my inspirations so, now I am sharing the tutorial of this nail art for Lee Jun Ki, Park Shi Hoo and Iljimae drama lovers who want to have it on their nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment