Monday, August 29, 2011

Sungkyunkwan Scandal Song Joong Ki Inspired Home Made Nail Art Stickers - 성균관 스캔들 송 이중 기 집에 영감 것은 아트 스티커 네일 제작



Nail Art is getting a lot of media focus these days. People are always more interested to create something on their own then running towards running to salons. So, I thought to do a tutorial on home made nail art stickers which can be of help.
Sungkyunkwan Scandal is my most favorite drama and the character of Song Joong Ki 'Yeorim' was my one of the favorite characters in the whole drama. So, I thought I should be proceeding my home made nail art sticker with that character.
You can use these stickers to put it up on your cell phones, or any other place you like. I hope you are going to love it. I am posting the link of the tutorial of the home made nail art sticker of Song Joong Ki.
Song Joong Ki Sticker Tutorial
 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment